Meeting on the 18th (*not the 25th*)

Bob Kleemann rkleeman at energoncube.net
Wed Jul 11 14:34:54 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
Guys,
	Someone from London just pointed out to me a mistake on our
web-page.  The website says our next meeting is Wed Jul 25.  Actually, it
is the third Wed of the month, July 18, aka, next Wed.  I believe Bruce
is the only one with access to the webserver and he is on vacation, so we
will have to make sure that everyone knows otherwise.

	Also, some people were responsible for T-shirt designs. They
unfortunately haven't been delivered, so whoever has artistic talent can
you please send me your rendition of what our T-shirts should have printed
on them.  Otherwise, can someone please resend me Anthony's original
design?

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org