SDPM Bounce

Garrett Casey canetguy at home.com
Wed Jan 31 16:42:56 CST 2001

~sdpm~
Hey all.

I just wanted to let you guys know that the main guys at pm.org have SHUT OFF unauthorized posting.  This means that if you want to post to the mailing list, YOU MUST USE A REGISTERED EMAIL ADDRESS.  It looks like some of you are getting the email and sending a reply via a different email address.  The messages you are posting are not being sent to the group, and I get a message like "BOUNCE san-diego-pm-list at pm.org:    Non-member submission from [<whoever.whoever.com>]"

-Garrett

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org