The meeting, the book

Vasquez, Mike mike.vasquez at akamai.com
Thu Jan 18 12:02:55 CST 2001

~sdpm~
I too enjoyed the meeting last night.  I cleared up a few questions in my
mind regarding perl and cgi.

I'm looking forward to reading your drafts of the chapters in your new book.
>From what I saw last night, it looked like simple reading.  I will try and
give you some feed back when I get a change to read them.

Mike Vasquez
Sr. Webcast Manager - Broadcast Lab
Akamai Technologies
6815 Flanders Ave.