TREX (was: Meeting On Wed)

Todd Rockhold todd.rockhold at ontogen.com
Wed Jan 17 12:59:19 CST 2001

~sdpm~

Hmmm...
My ignorance of XML Schema is -- how do I put it delicately -- rather
spectacular.
However, TREX strikes me as a bit more than just another XML validator.

Another caveat is that TREX is built on SAX2.  I don't know what underlies
the currently
available Perl XML parsers.

Also there is the question of how exciting it is to port a useful
(admittedly an attribute Chris
Radcliff may be unwilling to grant so far) application in another language
to Perl compared
to developing something new.

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org