Meeting tonight!

Todd Rockhold todd.rockhold at ontogen.com
Wed Aug 15 18:02:26 CDT 2001

~sdpm~
I have a question for the group, but not in any way Perl related.
But maybe someone can provide a clue.

The boss ordered a Sun Enterprise 2 server which has arrived.
I'm supposed to try to start installing Oracle on it.
In order to save money, a video monitor was not purchased.
How do I establish a system terminal to this thing so that I
can communicate with it?  I got a serial port adapter last night
and hooked up a Win32 PC running hyperterminal, but that didn't work.
The only support phone number I can find at Sun's web site is for Solaris
support.
Any ideas?