code review ?

Bobby Kleemann rkleeman at neta.com
Fri Sep 22 17:42:46 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
I'm sure there would be some here willing to look at your code and
comment.  If you don't feel ready to post it so we can look at it, then
you could perhaps bring it to next month's meeting and we can review it on
paper.  Or if you don't want to wait that long you could send it privately
to those that respond they'd be willing to review it.

 _ _ _
 Bobby Kleemann <rkleeman at neta.com>
 http://www.neta.com/~rkleeman/

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Cameron Kennedy wrote:

> ~sdpm~
> Hello,
>
> I am new to Perl, and am wondering . . . Where do people take code that
> they want to have reviewed ?
>
> I work as a scientist, and most of my programming is for personal use, and
> as such only has to live up to the standard of accomplishing the task at
> hand.
>
> Recently, I have been working on a set of modules for working with things
> footbag .  I would like to make them  available, but feel that my code
> probably isn't up to par for distribution.   Where should  i take  it  for
> review and comments ?
>

> Thanks ,
> cameron
>

> ~sdpm~
>
> The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org
>
> List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
>
> If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
> you can send mail to <majordomo at happyfunball.pm.org> with the following
> command in the body of your email message:
>
>     unsubscribe san-diego-pm-list
>
> If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
> (if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
> list itself) send email to <owner-san-diego-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org> .
> This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
> to contact a human.

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org