control characters for prompt editing

Garrett Casey canetguy at home.com
Wed Sep 20 15:53:29 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
Reminder that tonight is our Sep. Mongers meeting.
I will be bringing a but of TPJ's to the meeting (for those
that ordered them).  Note: The entire could not be
filled, but we did get several of them.

We will be discussing the Programming Perl 3rd Edition.
See http://SanDiego.pm.org for more information.

=Garrett

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org