Fwd: perl mongers at mp3.com

Garrett Casey canetguy at home.com
Mon Sep 18 17:33:28 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
Just wanted to remind everyone that our meeting is THIS WED. Details about the meeting
can be found at http://SanDiego.pm.org (thanx Mike and Bruce for getting the server up again :)
The location will at the normal meeting place, Velocigen Inc. 8380 Miramar Mall 92121, go through
the building's main doors, go upstairs and the conference room is to the left.

Since MP3.com was nice enough to host our meeting a couple months ago, I figured it
would be ok to attach Michael's message.  Normally we don't do this...

-Garrett
http://SanDiego.pm.org
858 720 1789

>*********** BEGIN FORWARDED MESSAGE  ***********
>
>On 9/18/00 at 2:43 PM Michael Galvin <michaelg at mp3.com> wrote:
>
>>Are you looking for a fun company? A company who goes beyond innovative
>>technologies? A place where you can be yourself? Flexible work schedules,
>>stock options, catered lunches, bonus programs, onsite fitness center,
>>onsite masseuse, educational assistance program, fun events, video games,
>>great money, and a 401k program? Then join us in San Diego. San Diego has
>>become the hotspot of technology.
>>
>>We are always looking for Perl Software Engineers & Web Developers who
>>specialize in Perl development. If your an engineer who really wants to
>>write code that will revolutionize the internet, then contact us.
>>
>>Check out what Tim O'Reilly said about us:
>>http://weblogs.oreillynet.com/tim/stories/storyReader$4
>>

>>Contact:
>>Michael Dean Galvin
>>MP3.com