cgi.pm and loop statements

Bobby Kleemann rkleeman at neta.com
Tue Sep 12 16:59:34 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
You could change this code from

>                               $q->td(
>                                  for ($i=0; $i<=4; $i++){   #### I get
an
> error here.
>                                     $speed[$i];
>                       }
>                              ),

 $q->td(@speed[0..4]),

Although that may not solve all of your problems.  The main reason you
have a problem here is because you want to execute code instead of calling
a function/method.  If you needed to do his in the future, change the for
to a map or grep:

 $q->td(map { $_ } @speed),

or

 $q->td(map { $speed[$_] } (0..4)),