FW: O'Reilly UG Program

Alan Stewart astewart at spawar.navy.mil
Thu Sep 7 11:09:58 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
On 6 Sep 00, at 20:24, Garrett Casey wrote:

>~sdpm~
>
>Message from O'reilly.
>-Garrett

>On 9/6/00 at 8:23 PM adms1 at cts.com wrote:
>
>>---- Forwarded Message from Denise Olliffe <deniseo at oreilly.com> ----
>>Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 09:59:47 -0700
>>To: adms1 at cts.com
>>From: Denise Olliffe <deniseo at oreilly.com>
>>Subject: O'Reilly UG Program
>>

>>Hi Garrett,
>>
>>Welcome to the O'Reilly User Group Program!
>>
>>I will be sending your group a "Welcome Package" which includes an
>>O'Reilly T-Shirt and 20% Discount Flyers and our latest catalog
>>(this will arrive within a month).

Are we going to take turns wearing the group's T-shirt?

Alan Stewart          )-[]-(           Electronics Engineer
Code D621           ~        ~         Network Operations
SPAWARSYSCEN       ~          ~  \     Satellite Communications
53560 Hull St   ( ~            ~  )    tel (619)524-3625
San Diego,CA  __|___             /|    fax (619)524-2607
92152-5001   ^\____/^^^^^^\    __| |_  astewart at spawar.navy.mil
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org