FW: Needed - remote login and piped execution script.

Rick Schlientz ricks at mp3.com
Wed Sep 6 18:24:03 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
Guess I need to clarify.... sorry.

I am using ssh1, and not telnet.  Good point there.
I know I can use authorized_keys, etc. for ssh, but:
o    The remote user is not the same as the local user.
o    This script is the only allowed connection to the system for most folks.
If I used authorized keys, I would have to have keys for every possible remote
user and combination thereof.  I think... :^)

So I still need to figure out Expect.pm...

Thanks!
RickS

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org