email attachment

Ken Loomis kloomis at bigplanet.com
Wed Sep 6 17:23:43 CDT 2000

I had to do that for a client recently. It involved using MIME::TOOLS

Fortunately, my hosting company offered that as an optional module, because I
have no idea how to install modules. I posted a rather lengthy discourse
about what it took to get it working.

If you care to look at it, it is still available here:

    http://www.u-b-kool.com/HTMLEmail.html

The email content is specific to this client, but I think the explanation may
be generic enough to be useful.

Ken Loomis