Univ of Perl classes

Bruce Timberlake brucet at onebox.com
Fri Oct 6 00:29:41 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
FYI -- I just took some of the University of Perl classes in Seattle:
Databases and Perl, Tips/Tricks of the Wizards, and mod_perl.  All definitely
worthwhile!  Nate Torkington taught the mod_perl class -- very good teacher.
 Plus Randal Schwartz signed my Camel Book!  Tips and Tricks was *very*
worthwhile -- I never knew globs could be so useful!

Sorry -- this info probably isn't much help to those of you who are right
now taking the classes in LA.  But if you're not, the Atlanta and New
York sessions later this month still have seats, I believe.  (http://conferences.oreilly.com/
for more info!)  And we get the 20% discount for being Perl Monger members.

I mentioned to him about SD Perl Mongers, and he seemed genuinely interested
in coming by to give a talk whenever his schedule would permit...

- Bruce

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org