DBD Sysbase and CGI $q->popup_menu problem

Vasquez, Mike mike.vasquez at akamai.com
Tue Oct 3 18:00:18 CDT 2000

~sdpm~
The second part you listed belowed

Also, now that I got this to work and also the default value to work in the
drop down menu. I'm trying to figure out when you click and change the
default value to another value, which way would be the best to approach this
and also I will need to update the table in the database as well.

Michael Vasquez
Webcast Engineer
Akamai Technologies
(858) 909-3106