March Perl Mongers Meeting

adms at cts.com adms at cts.com
Mon Mar 6 20:43:36 CST 2000

~sdpm~
I just wanted everyone to know that the March meeting will be held at 7:00pm
on March 15, 2000.

The location is the same:

Binary Evolution 8380 Miramar Mall, San Diego, CA 92121
We will be in the conference room upstairs.

Take 805 to Miramar. East. Second traffic light: Miramar Mall, left. Go two
blocks until you see sharp right turn, turn left into parking lot. You'll
see large sign on left side: 8380 Miramar mall.

I WILL BE EMAILING TOMORROW WITH THE MEETING'S AGENDA.  I hope you can
attend!!!

I am sorry I have not been able to discuss much on the email list.  I had
trouble with the email server and eventually found 482 stranded messages :(
I am happy to see a lot of people using the San Diego Perl Mongers list.
Remember, if you have a Perl question, comment or suggestion, please feel
free to email the group!

-Garrett
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org