email (at last)

Joel Fentin joel at cts.com
Sat Feb 26 22:30:14 CST 2000

~sdpm~
#!/usr/local/bin/perl
use CGI qw(:cgi-lib :standard);
print
From: joel\@cts.com
To:
joel\@cts.com
Subject: Mail Test

This is the message
body.

EOF
close
(SENDMAIL);
I finally got it working. Main changes since last time are:
-odq instead of -odg
joel\@cts.com instead of joel at cts.com

Thank you all.

Current anomalies are:
A message box that says "Document contains no data."
An attempted data transfer until I click the message box.

I will continue to experiment with your ideas.

I am impressed by the volume of mail my request generated.
--
Joel Fentin    tel: 760-749-8863    FAX: 760-749-8864

email: joel at cts.com     web: http://efm.simplenet.com
~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org