Web browser providing visibility

John R. Comeau comeaujr at sd.conexant.com
Mon Dec 4 19:52:08 CST 2000

~sdpm~
This isn't exactly a Perl question, but I do have a Perl project in
mind eventually.  Does anyone know of a browser that provides
visibility to all the HTTP commands that are sent across the network?
That is, I'd like to see the full text of all the HTTP messages that
I'm sending and receiving for GETs and POSTs.

--
John Comeau (john.comeau at conexant.com) 858-713-3593 (W)
Stell dich doch nicht so dmlich an!

Don't act so clumsily!