Where to host Perl scripts?

Jerry Preeper preeper at cts.com
Thu Nov 4 19:14:09 CST 1999

~sdpm~
You can probably find something in yahoo's list of free web pages at
http://dir.yahoo.com/Business_and_Economy/Companies/Internet_Services/Web_Se
rvices/Website_Hosting/Free_Web_Pages/
or in this directory where you can search by the features you are looking
for   http://www.freewebspace.net/
jp

>~sdpm~
>I asked this at the last meeting, but there wasn't any real consensus...
>
>Where is a good place to host a "home page" for a Perl based test and build
>harness that I have built and used over the years?  I've placed the code
>under the GNU copyleft and need to get it out where everyone can use it.
>
>The sudden urgency comes from a consulting job I'm starting tomorrow.  If I
>can't prove to their lawyer that this code is already out in the "public
>domain" he will insist it must be work for hire and they get exclusive
>rights.  No Way!
>
>Thanks!
>Rick
>
>~sdpm~
>
>The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org
>
>List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org
>
>If you ever want to remove yourself from this mailing list,
>you can send mail to <majordomo at happyfunball.pm.org> with the following
>command in the body of your email message:
>
>    unsubscribe san-diego-pm-list
>
>If you ever need to get in contact with the owner of the list,
>(if you have trouble unsubscribing, or have questions about the
>list itself) send email to <owner-san-diego-pm-list at happyfunball.pm.org> .
>This is the general rule for most mailing lists when you need
>to contact a human.

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org