Perl Mongers May 12th Meeting

Garrett Casey adms at cts.com
Thu May 6 13:44:32 CDT 1999

I wanted to remind everyone that we will be having our May meeting on the 12th at 7:30pm (as usual).  The location and map can be found on the web page http://SanDiego.pm.org.

Part of the meeting will be a code review.  The function that we will be reviewing has been posted to the web page (I have also attached it to this email).  Please familiarize yourself with the code.  http://SanDiego.pm.org/http_retrieve.txt

Also, bring any code, questions or comments to the meeting.  Everyone from Newbie to Guru is welcome!  This should be our most populated meeting to date.  If you have any questions, you can call me at 760-943-1706.

-Garrett Casey