Perl Mongers Meeting Tomorrow

Garrett Casey adms at cts.com
Tue Jun 8 15:57:47 CDT 1999

~sdpm~
This email is to remind everyone that our monthly meeting we be held tomorrow, Wed Jun 9, 1999.
The location and map are located on the web page.  Also, be sure to pick up the code we will be reviewing (it too is on the web page).

Our URL is: http://SanDiego.pm.org
If you have any questions, feel free to call me at either 619 417 2136 or 619 597 0390.

I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow.

-Garrett Casey

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org