Next Mongers Meeting

adms1 adms1 at cts.com
Wed Dec 8 14:11:33 CST 1999

~sdpm~
This is to remind everyone that our Monthly meeting is tonight.

As I said earlier in the month, the location was up for grabs.  I just moved to a new condo in Del Mar and it has a nice clubhouse.  For the past week, I have been trying to get in contact with the management group to reserve the room.  As of yet, no dice.  The final attempt will be at 1:10pm today.  If I can't get a hold of anyone, we will have to have the meeting at the old location: 10054 Mesa Ridge Court #118, San Diego (Mira Mesa) 92121.  Directions: Take 805 to Mira Mesa Blvd.  Go East 2 Miles. Left on Flanders, then LEFT, RIGHT, and LEFT.  The building is at the bottom of the cul-de-sac.

I will email at about 1:15pm to let everyone know if we can meet in Del Mar.

Please try to attend this month's meeting.  We have Alex Shah from Binary Evolution, Inc as our guest.

-Garrett

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org