Perl Mongers...

adms1 adms1 at cts.com
Thu Dec 2 15:01:45 CST 1999

~sdpm~
As part of our next meeting, Alex Shah of Binary Evolution, Inc. will be joining us to demonstrate the VelociGen Application Server for Perl and Tcl.  Find out more information about Binary Evolution, Inc. at http://www.binevolve.com/

I have received a few emails from people letting me know the Del Mar location (across the street from the track) is fine for our next meeting.  Please, I would like to get everyone's opinion.

-Garrett

~sdpm~

The posting address is: san-diego-pm-list at hfb.pm.org

List requests should be sent to: majordomo at hfb.pm.org