[Saltlake-pm] Reminder: Perl Mongers is TONIGHT with Ingy dot Net

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 07:41:53 PST 2017

When: TONIGHT, Thursday January 26th at 7:00pm.
Where: Mojo Marketplace office in Draper.
Who: Ingy dot Net will be our presenter.
Invited: You, and anyone else you wish to bring along.

Speaker bio: Ingy dot Net is a prolific programmer; a co-inventor of YAML,
maintainer of libyaml, the first CPAN author to make 300 releases in a day,
and most recently was a Distinguished Technologist at HPE.

We'll let Ingy talk about whatever he wants, and trust me, it will be
interesting and fun.  This is a good opportunity to bring friends along who
are interested in technology but perhaps not specifically on Perl.

There will be food and beverages (Thanks Bluehost).

See http://slcperlmongers.com for directions to the Mojo Marketplace office.

Dave

--

David Oswald