[Saltlake-pm] Need a new host location for our meetings

Robert Van Dam rvandam00 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 13:17:33 PST 2017

I certainly don't represent the group but Draper is already pretty far
north for me so I don't make it very often.  If it were downtown salt lake,
I'd probably only make it if Larry Wall showed up.

I'm sure we could meet in the Provo datacenter building (but all you
northerners would probably hate that).