[Saltlake-pm] Tonight: Perl Mongers Lightning Talks @7

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:21:21 PDT 2016

Tonight at 7:00pm Perl Mongers will be meeting at the Mojo office in Draper
for Lightning Talks.
Our version of lightning talks includes the following:

Doran Barton -- DBIX::Class
Nicolas Rochelemange -- Introduction to Perl Internals in less than 10m
Dave Oswald -- A Few Minutes of Flocking.
John Whitney -- Projects with Teletype
James Lance -- vim for Perl

Unlike YAPC we're not adhering strictly to 5-minutes with a gong waiting at
the end. Each presentation (except for vim) is anticipated to be 5 to 10
minutes, and the remainder of our time will be devoted to vim.

Food will be provided.

See http://saltlake.pm.org for directions.

--

David Oswald