[Saltlake-pm] Tuesday for Perl Mongers: Lightning Talks (we need you!)

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 14:42:55 PDT 2016

Tuesday the 11th of October our meeting will feature lightning talks.

Our format will be a series of 5 and 10 minute talks on any subject that
you feel would be interesting to a group such as ours.  It does not have to
be Perl at the core.

But we really do want to hear from you.  Currently I have three slots
filled, but would like a total of six to eight.  If you have something
interesting that you would like to present in a 5 or 10 minute slot, please
let me know.

Dave

--

David Oswald