[Saltlake-pm] Call for presenter for April

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:34:02 PDT 2016

We'd love to have a SLPM meeting this month, so here's a call for
presenter(s).  If you have something you would like to present, please get
in touch with me and we can work it out.

The next meeting would be Tuesday, April 12th.

Now's a great time to rehearse your OpenWest or YAPC presentation.  Or
share something interesting you've been playing with, something you learned
recently, something you would like to learn more about, etc.

Dave

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com