[Saltlake-pm] YAPC

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed May 6 08:01:03 PDT 2015

OpenWest starts tomorrow, but don't forget that YAPC is just a month away,
and it's in Salt Lake City.

If you haven't gotten a ticket to YAPC yet, please do register.  There
won't be another opportunity in the foreseeable future to attend YAPC in
your own home state.  And this year's speaker line-up looks compelling.

http://yapcna.org

If you have questions about registering, come find me at OpenWest.

If you're a speaker at OpenWest, I encourage you to include a slide at the
beginning of your talk promoting YAPC.  Perl is as OpenSource as anything
UTOS promotes, so you'll be supporting the Open Source community by
spreading the word about YAPC::NA::15-SLC.

Thanks!  See you all at OpenWest (and hopefully YAPC).

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com