[Saltlake-pm] UTOS Hackathon (we get in free)

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:06:23 PST 2015

We (Salt Lake Perl Mongers) have been invited to participate in the UTOS
Hackathon:

http://hack.utos.org/

Tickets are free, but registration is required:

http://www.eventbrite.com/e/hack-presented-by-utah-open-source-an-att-developer-summit-event-tickets-14770536071

Salt Lake Perl Mongers will have a booth there, and are authorized to
cross-promote YAPC::NA::2015-SLC.  I need volunteers to help staff the
booth during the event.  Kind of a hard sell, since I can't offer free
admission (since it's already free), but I would appreciate whatever time
you're able to commit.

Even if you aren't manning the SLPM booth, please stop by!  We're going to
try to offer low-key workshops introducing Perl, as well as selling YAPC
admissions on the spot.

Please let me know if you're available to help out.

Dave

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com