[Saltlake-pm] Perl and Openwest

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 09:59:26 PST 2014

Hello Mongers,

I'd like to second what Doran said:  We would love to fill up the Perl
track for two days instead of the one day we enjoyed last year.

Companies: Encourage your developers to attend, and encourage them to
submit talk proposals.

Individuals: Attend!  Submit talk proposals! There's a good chance if
you go to the work of submitting a proposal, that your proposal will
be selected and you will have the opportunity to give a talk at
OpenWest.

You can submit a proposal to the Call For Papers at http://www.openwest.org/cfp/

Even if your talk isn't specifically Perl-centric, go ahead and
submit; the conference is for everyone.

Dave