[Saltlake-pm] Perl and Openwest

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 11:13:48 PST 2014

I would be interested in

Mark Jason Dominus (Higher Order Perl, and just a really interesting guy),
Stevan Little (Moose),
Ricardo Signes (because)
Sebastian Rydel (Mojolicious),
Michael Schwern (testing),
Tim Bunce (He's been working on some memory profiler).

I'm probably missing someone really obvious.

Other opinions?

Dave