[Saltlake-pm] Perl and Openwest

Doran L. Barton fozzmoo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 09:08:44 PST 2014

Fellow mongers,

At last night's meeting, we discussed the upcoming Openwest Conference (May
8-10 at UVU) and having a strong Perl showing. Last year, we had a
dedicated Perl track for one of the three days of the conference. We'd like
to do that again and possibly expand it to two days. In order for this to
happen, however, we need presenters to step up and submit proposals.

You can submit a response to the CFP here: http://www.openwest.org/cfp/

If you have questions, comments, random outbursts, etc. feel free to reply
to this thread.

We also discussed the possibility of bringing in someone from the larger
Perl community as a featured speaker at Openwest. Is there someone you've
been impressed with that you think would do well? Let's discuss. We have
four Perl guys on the Openwest core team, so if we have someone in mind,
there's a good shot we can get them in as a keynote speaker.

--
Doran L. Barton <fozzmoo at gmail.com> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Have a happy new year -- or else you'll be sorry!"