[Saltlake-pm] Early warning: Perl Mongers meeting is Tuesday January 14th at 7:00pm.

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 12:47:46 PST 2014

This is just an early warning.

Save the date:

Salt Lake City Perl Mongers is meeting Tuesday, January 14th at
7:00pm, at Bluehost in Draper.

We're looking for a speaker or two (I'm always happy to pitch in, but
others should have first opportunity).  We enjoy hearing what people
currently find interesting.  Generally we like having some sort of
presentation on "Perl basics", and one on something a little higher
level.  Don't be shy, we're a friendly bunch.

We are also looking for a sponsor to provide some form of tasty
refreshment.  If your company is interested in giving the Perl Mongers
a warm fuzzy feeling via full bellies, please speak up.

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com