[Saltlake-pm] Tuesday meeting: RESTful Web Application with AngularJS and Mojolicious (Daniel Stephenson)

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 11:05:01 PST 2014

What:
    RESTful Web Applications with AngularJS and Mojolicious
        -- Daniel Stephenson

When:
    Tuesday, February 11th at 7:00pm

Where:
    Mojo (Bluehost -- Draper)
    12159 South Bus Park Drive, Suite 160
    Draper, UT 84020

Why:
    Because you (secretly?) enjoy Perl!
    Because there will be food and beverages.

Who:
    Salt Lake Perl Mongers
    YOU, of course.

How:
    TIMTOWTDI
    See our website for details: http://saltlake.pm.org

Food sponsors are welcome! Just email me beforehand: daoswald at gmail.com

This will also be the last opportunity to discuss possible Perl-track
presentations at Open West.  We're still looking for Perl presenters.  If
you have something you would like to talk about at Open West, visit the
Open West website and submit the form.  We really need you!
http://openwest.org/cfp

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com