[Saltlake-pm] Topics for PerlMongers, OpenWest and/or YAPC

David Scholes david at scholes.us
Tue Dec 16 05:52:54 PST 2014

Jason, I've also noticed very few people I have worked with use the
debugger.  I've found a few tricks but I'd be interested in knowing how you
"abuse" the debugger. I'll submit this as a topic and see what happens.
I've taught this before as a lunch and learn so shouldn't be too hard to
put something together.