[Saltlake-pm] anyone home?

Uri Guttman uri at stemsystems.com
Thu Aug 28 10:43:18 PDT 2014

On 08/28/2014 01:29 PM, Doran L. Barton wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2014 13:01:37 -0400
> Uri Guttman <uri at stemsystems.com> wrote:
>
>> i joined this list a couple of weeks ago due to your landing yapc next
>> year. i also met several bluehosters at oscon. i haven't seen any mail
>> since my initial hello. is anyone actually on this list? :) just reply
>> and let me know i am not emailing to /dev/null.
>
> Yup, we're here. And we've been busy with the TPF folks on finalizing venue
> and other issues for YAPC::NA 2015.
>
> This list is pretty low-traffic.

ok, just so i know you are alive somehow. :)

i will offer my services to your yapc as i have been the social director
of several yapcs (not recent ones). also i am looking for the contacts
of the bluehosters i met at oscon.

thanx,

uri

--
Uri Guttman - The Perl Hunter
The Best Perl Jobs, The Best Perl Hackers