[Saltlake-pm] June meeting

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Fri May 24 15:22:40 PDT 2013

I updated the website last night and just went with DBIx::Class,
mostly because I forgot that Test::Class has also been offered.  I
personally feel more deficient in DBIx::Class, but I don't mind if
that waits for another time.

Doran, please let me know which you intend to discuss and I'll update
the site.  ...but we still have plenty of time.

I also put myself down for an intro to Perl topic.  I was thinking I
could do lexical scoping, or simply take on a few functions and
explore them a bit.  Suggestions are welcome.  If nothing in
particular is requested, I might look something up in Learning Perl or
Intermediate Perl and run with it.

Dave