[Saltlake-pm] June meeting

Charles McGarvey chazmcgarvey at brokenzipper.com
Fri May 24 13:42:06 PDT 2013

On 05/15/2013 07:23 PM, Doran L. Barton wrote:
> Speaking of which, I volunteered to present at June's meeting. I'd like to
> know what is more interesting to others: DBIx::Class or Test::Class?
> Also, I think it would be beneficial if we also had a short mini-presentation
> on an introductory topic at the beginning. Something like "Using map" or a
> quick tutorial on using references or something like that. Would anyone be up
> for doing that? Maybe 15 minutes, max?

I don't know if you've already decided--the website currently says
DBIx::Class--but Test::Class would be my preference FWIW.  Maybe another time.

Speaking of presentations, did Gordon have slides for his Dancer intro?  If
so, can they be made available?  I'm sorry to have missed it.

--
Charles McGarvey