[Saltlake-pm] June meeting

Zachary Gibbs asocpro at gmail.com
Thu May 23 17:53:46 PDT 2013

As that one attendee that is just starting out I think that would be a
really awesome idea! I was able to get a better idea of what can be done
with and how to implement Perl, but clearly I missed some of the details. I
have been looking at some of the books that you guys suggested and it is
going well so far.
 Also that night I commented about the class I had Tuesday nights that
might make it hard to go, well good news! Tuesday, the first day of the
class, our teacher decided that we only needed one day a week instead of
two so my Tuesdays are free. Also Wednesdays are free. So I would be good
with either.

I like it when stuff works out like that. :)

Zach Gibbs