[Saltlake-pm] June meeting

Doran L. Barton fozzmoo at gmail.com
Wed May 15 18:23:17 PDT 2013

On Wednesday, May 15, 2013 04:58:31 PM David Oswald wrote:
> Our next meeting will probably be the 2nd Tuesday in June (6/11),

Speaking of which, I volunteered to present at June's meeting. I'd like to
know what is more interesting to others: DBIx::Class or Test::Class?

Also, I think it would be beneficial if we also had a short mini-presentation
on an introductory topic at the beginning. Something like "Using map" or a
quick tutorial on using references or something like that. Would anyone be up
for doing that? Maybe 15 minutes, max?

Most of our attendees are seasoned Perl programmers, but we did have one
attendee last night that is just getting into it.

--
Doran L. Barton <fozzmoo at gmail.com> - Linux, Perl, Web, good fun, and more!
 "Plane Too Close to Ground, Crash Probe Told"