[Saltlake-pm] June meeting

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed May 15 15:58:31 PDT 2013

Our May meeting was last night, and for those who missed it, Gordon
Child gave a great presentation on the Dancer web framework.

At Open West a few individuals mentioned that they have regular
conflicts on Tuesday evenings.  I suspect that on any given weeknight
a handful of people will have a conflict.  But we should test the
water.

If we moved our meetings to the 2nd Wednesday every month rather than
the 2nd Tuesday, who among us would we lose?  Who would we gain?
Please weigh in here on the mailing list if this changes your ability
to attend.

Our next meeting will probably be the 2nd Tuesday in June (6/11),
unless it looks like there would be a net gain by shifting to the 2nd
Weds.  I'll hold off setting the date until I get some feedback.

Dave

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com