[Saltlake-pm] Seeking a location for April 9th.

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 09:02:16 PDT 2013

Can anyone recommend, suggest, or volunteer a venue for our April 9th meeting?  Some examples: LA Perl Mongers usually use the conference room at Demand Media, in Santa Monica.  Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers use the conference room at Value Click in Thousand Oaks, CA.  Unix Users Association of Southern California use the meeting room in Media Temple (Culver City).

If we don't have anyone come forward with that type of offer I may try to find an available meeting room at one of the Salt Lake County libraries.

The format: We could have one or two presentations, and then anyone who wants to can reconvene somewhere nearby for a bite to eat.  If no presenters step forward I'll probably offer a discussion on whatever happens to interest me at the moment (TBA this coming week).

Dave

David Oswald -- daoswald at gmail.com