[Saltlake-pm] Potential presentations for an April meeting

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 00:03:18 PDT 2013

What interests YOU?

The best presentations seem to happen when someone is actually
interested in something, and enjoys sharing it.  So, is there some
module you recently (re)discovered, put to use, etc?  Is there a
technique or paradigm you find useful?  Have you written something
cool?  Was there a "light bulb flicking on" moment sometime in the
past month or so that you'd like to share?  Was Perl somehow involved?

We're looking for one or two presenters for a possible April meeting.

I recently did a presentation on the nuts and bolts of building a CPAN
distribution.  Would that be of any interest?

Dave

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com