[Saltlake-pm] Salt Lake Perl Mongers 2.0

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:30:57 PDT 2013

I wanted to take a moment to re-invite any old Salt Lake Perl Mongers
to participate in the newly re-organized group.  We'll try to follow
the format of Los Angeles Perl Mongers and Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers,
where I was an active participant until recently (and in the case of
TO-PM, a co-organizer).  That format is:

A monthly meeting with one or two presentations on topics of interest
to Perl hackers.

Occasionally an "emergency social meet" when, for whatever reason, the
primary meeting fails to occur.

If we come up with a business who is Perl-friendly we'll try to use
that venue for regular meetings.  Some businesses (particularly at Los
Angeles Perl Mongers) are even happy to provide pizza for the
meetings.   ...otherwise, we'll find our own meeting places, and
possibly get together somewhere else afterward post-meeting
appetizers, etc.

The mailing list is open for any Perl-friendly discussion.  Within a
few hours of sending this email, we ought to have a pretty good idea
of who is still around after 11 years.

Please feel free to introduce yourselves.

My name is Dave Oswald.  I recently relocated (back) to Salt Lake
City, from Los Angeles.  I do consulting, since that best fits my
current "daddy-duty" schedule.  Once the youngest is school aged I'll
probably get back into something more regular, but for now, I'm "Just
another (happy) Perl hacker,".

Dave

--

David Oswald