[Saltlake-pm] Summary of who has been invited to the Damian Conway event

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 16:48:40 PDT 2013

The following groups have been invited, so far:

Salt Lake Perl Mongers (it's our event, of course).
Utah Open Source (they arranged the venue for us).
Bluehost (they are why the speaker is in town).
Big Data Salt Lake (Meetup group)
SLLUG (Mailing list)
PLUG (Mailing list)
Computer Programming Support Group (Meetup group)
Salt Lake City -- Linux Group (Meetup group)
University of Utah Business & Technology Speaker Series (Meetup group)

The "Meetup group" invitations went to the group's leaders.  Hopefully
they'll forward them along to their members.

Does anyone have contact with Python, Ruby, or other programming groups?

So far Eventbrite.com shows we have 34 of the 150 seats reserved.

The Eventbrite URL is http://www.eventbrite.com/event/7476529501

I've mostly been referring people to our website, which has an
Eventbrite link.  I figure that will help get people familiar with
Salt Lake Perl Mongers, not just with this specific event.
http://saltlake.pm.org

If anyone can think of anything else we should be doing to promote
this, I would appreciate hearing about it.

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com