[Saltlake-pm] Announcement: July 9th meeting!

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 10:48:39 PDT 2013

I can bring an HD video cam, and tripod.  I don't have a separate
voice recorder though, so the cam-corder's built-in audio will have to
suffice unless someone else wants to bring a voice recorder.

The "workshop" will have a brief intro, and then a "turn 'em loose and
see what happens" phase.  Bringing laptops is a really good idea.  If
people need net access, hopefully someone from Bluehost will know the
local password.  I think I've got it saved, but not "visibly".