[Saltlake-pm] Speakers for July 9th meeting

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Fri Jul 5 09:09:03 PDT 2013

I haven't had any "Yes for sure I can do it" follow-ups yet to my
search for speakers.

If someone still wants to do it, please let me know.  I'm happy to
volunteer for one slot if nobody else jumps in.

I can do either of:

Test Driven Development Workshop (45 minutes)
Basics: Perl's Scoping (20 minutes)

The "workshop" is just a repeat of something Peter Bowen did for
Thousand Oaks Perl Mongers about a year ago.  Rather than focusing in
depth on testing techniques, it focuses on the methodology of TDD.
Laptops will come in handy.

So, if someone wants to volunteer for the primary slot, I'll do
"basics".  If someone wants to volunteer for the "basics" slot, I'll
do the workshop.  If nobody volunteers, we'll just do the workshop and
call it good.

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com