[Saltlake-pm] A Perl slot at Open West

Joseph Hall perlhoser at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 14:41:42 PDT 2013

I'm already pretty much tapped for this conference, but I can confirm
that speakers get in free.

We can't let those Python, PHP and *shudder* Ruby guys get ahead of
us! Who wants to fight for the good of Perl?

On Tue, Apr 2, 2013 at 6:02 PM, David Oswald <daoswald at gmail.com> wrote:
> It's come to my attention that there may be an open slot for a Perl-related
> talk at Open West.  I'd hate to see it slip to some other language.  Would
> anyone like to give a Perlish talk there?  I think a free pass might be
> available to speakers.
>
> Dave
>

> David Oswald -- daoswald at gmail.com

"In order to create, you have to have the willingness, the desire to
be challenged, to be learning." -- Ferran Adria (speaking at Harvard,
2011)