[Salem-pm] job opening: JavaScript (Backbone) dev

Charles Anderson master.sparkle at gmail.com
Mon May 16 13:16:01 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I find myself in the market for a front-end JavaScript developer.  We have
two fairly large single page web apps written in Backbone, and we need
someone to take them over.  This is a full-time position.  We're a
distributed team, but all other things being equal, I'd prefer someone
local - Salem/Portland/Oregon.

If you're interested, drop me a line, and I can share a real job
description, which I still need to write.

Just to be annoying, I'll cross-post this to the Meetup list, too, since
I'm not sure the two lists have 100% overlap.

thanks,
Charles.