[Salem-pm] Tomorrow night is "hang-and-hack"...

John SJ Anderson genehack at genehack.org
Tue Oct 8 16:28:05 PDT 2013

I just got a reply from Broadway that there are no meeting rooms
available, so I'm going to convert this into a "social / hack" meeting
-- we can still go to Broadway and talk about projects that we're
working on or whatever, we just won't be able to do it in a room.

(Aside: apparently there's a church that uses _all_ the available
meeting space on Wednesdays from October to May, so if we want to keep
the meeting date consistent, Broadway is not at all an option.)

j.